City of Menlo Park, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Menlo Park Parks
Menlo Park parks vary dramatically in size and amenities. Each Menlo Park park has a short description and list of amenities.
Bedwell Bayfront Park
- Location: Bayfront Expressway and Marsh Road
- Description: A large open space park east of Highway 101. It hosts the Annual Kite Day.
- Amenities: Large open space, walking trails.
- Menlo Park's website for Bayfront Park.
- Location: 701 Laurel Street
- Description: A 9.31 acre park providing diverse facilities and adjacent to the Burgess Pool, Burgess Recreation Center, Burgess Sports Center and the Burgess Skate Park.
- Amenities: Little League Baseball field, regulation baseball field, soccer field, two lighted tennis courts, open play field, picnic areas, and children's playground.
- Menlo Park's website for Burgess Park.
- Location: Santa Cruz Avenue at University
- Description: A 0.38 acre park located in downtown Menlo Park a good spot for a picniclunch or a quiet place to read. Hosts the Summer Concert series.
- Amenities: Benches, drinking fountains, lighted walkways, and shaded areas.
- Menlo Park's website for Fremont Park.
Jack W. Lyle Park
- Location: Middle Avenue and Fremont Street
- Description: A 4.55 acre park located in the old Fremont Elementary School site, adjacent to the Rosener House, it offers a comfortable meeting spot for local residents.
- Amenities: Open play field, half court basketball, playground for elementary school children, toddlers playground, and benches.
- Menlo Park's website for Jack W. Lyle Park
- Location: 100 Terminal Avenue
- Description: An 8.3 acre park offering sports facilities adjacent to the Belle Haven Pool, Onetta Harris Community Center, Youth Center, Senior Center, and the Belle Haven Health Clinic.
- Amenities: Basketball court, baseball diamond, soccer field, and picnic tables.
- Menlo Park's website for Kelly Park.
- Location: Ivy Drive at Market Street
- Description: An 1 acre park with open grass area and a playground.
- Amenities: Playground, open grass area, and walkway.
- Menlo Park's website for Marketplace Park
- Location: 800 Middle Avenue
- Description: A 9 acre park offering activities for all.
- Amenities: Softball field, 5 lighted tennis courts, playground, picnic areas, and off leash dog area.
- Menlo Park's website for Nealon Park
Sharon Hills Park
- Location: West of Alameda on Valparaiso
- Description: A park with a beautiful landscaped walkway with scenic views and serene surroundings.
- Amenities: Benches and walking paths.
- Menlo Park's website for Sharon Hills Park.
- Location: Sharon Park Drive and Monte Rosa Drive
- Description: A 9.83 acre park providing a beautiful spot for sunbathing, walking, or picnickking in a natural wooded area with a picturesque lake and landscaped slopes.
- Amenities: Lake with fountain, gazebo, picnic area, wooded area, grass area, walking path, toddlers playground, and benches.
- Menlo Park's website for Sharon Park.
Stanford Hills Park
- Location: Sand Hill Road at Branner Drive
- Description: A 3.11 acre open space great for picnics, sunbathing, kite flying, roller skating or walking.
- Amenities: Large grass area, walkways, and benches.
- Menlo Park's website for Stanford Hills Park.
Willow Oaks Park
- Location: Willow Road and Coleman Avenue
- Description: A 2.63 acre park adjacent to Ravenswood Elementary School.
- Amenities: Open play field, 3 lighted tennis courts, public art, off leash dog area, children's playground, toddler's playground.
- Menlo Park's website for Willow Oaks Park.