City of Brisbane, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to jump to a short description of the park.
Brisbane parks are fairly small but the large San Bruno Mtn State Park can be accessed from the Quarry Rd Park or from the end of Golden Aster Ct.
- Location: Old County Rd at San Francisco Ave
- Description: a community park located near cafes.
- Amenities: grass, picnic tables and play area.
Crocker Park Trail
- Location: trailhead at Park Lane opposite Dog Park
- Description: 2.5 mile compacted rock surface trail
- Amenities: benches, trail, trash cans.
- Location: Sierra Point Pkwy
- Description: place to fish in Brisbane Lagoon.
- Amenities: access to Brisbane Lagoon.
- Location: 235 Glen Park Way and Sierra Point Rd at Glen Park Way
- Description: small park and nearby trail in Firth Canyon
- Amenities: grass, picnic tables
Silverspot Tot Lot
- Location: 4 Solano St
- Description: small play area adjacent to Silverspot Nursery
- Amenities: play area
- Location: Park Ln at Old County Rd
- Description: small skate park
- Amenities: several ramps for skate boarding
Quarry Road Park
- Location: Quarry Rd
- Description: road adjacent to San Bruno Mtn State Park
- Amenities: San Bruno Mtn State Park trails, views of Brisbane, San Francisco, and east ay hills from Solano Street