City of East Palo Alto, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to jump to a short description of the park.
East Palo Alto Parks
East Palo Alto has four nice community parks and the Ravenswood Open Space Preserve at the edge of the city.
Bell Street Park
- Location: 550 Bell St
- Description: a community park adjacent to the YMCA.
- Amenities: grass and trees adjacent to YMCA.
Jack Farrell Park
- Location: 2509 Fordham St
- Description: well developed community park
- Amenities: baseball diamond, basket ball court, children's playground, grass and trees
Martin Luther King Park
- Location: 435 Daisy Ln (north end)
- Description: community park adjacent to bay tidal flats
- Amenities: play area, picnic tables, baseball diamond, soccer field, nearby Bay Trail and marshland.
Ravenswood Open Space Preserve
- Location: east end of Bay Rd
- Description: marsh land / tidal flats
- Amenities: trail on levee surrounding marsh land
University Square Park
- Location: McNair St
- Description: small community park
- Amenities: play area, grass area with walking paths