Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Monte Sereno Parks
The City of Monte Sereno has neither developed nor maintained any public parks. The city contributes money to both Los Gatos and Saratoga. Both provide access to their parks to the residents of Monte Sereno.
The Town of Los Gatos allows Monte Sereno residents to park for free at Oak Meadow Park. Residents may also rent space at Los Gatos parks.
The City of Saratoga allows Monte Sereno residents to rent space in Saratoga city parks at resident rates.
Vasona Park (Santa Clara County Park)
- Location: 333 Blossom Hill Rd, Los Gatos
- Description: A 150 acre county park surrounding Vasona Reservoir
- Amenities: 45 acres of lawn for informal play, picnic areas, fishing, paddle boats.
Oak Meadow Park (Los Gatos)
- Location: University Ave and Blossom Hill Rd
- Description: A large developed 12 acre park.
- Amenities: Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad, bocci ball courts, carousal, decommissioned T-33 jet, grass field, playground, bbq and picnic facilities.
Bachman Park (Los Gatos)
- Location: Bachman Ave at Belmont Street
- Description: A picturesque downtown neighborhood park.
- Amenities: Playground, basketball court, picnic tables, and lawn area.