Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Woodside Parks and Recreation
The Town of Woodside is and wishes to remain a rural residential community. Its total population is a little over 5,000 people. The recreation opportunities wanted by its residents are different from urban parks.
- Location: 5001 Farm Hill Blvd
- Description: The town of Woodside's only park and playing fields
- Amenities: Soccer and little league baseball fields. Childrens playground.
- Location: 1100 Kings Mountain Rd
- Description: A 974 acre San Mateo County Park
- Amenities: Second-growth coast redwood forest and mixed evergreen forest. Extensive trail system for hiking and horseback riding. Picnic areas with volleyball courts and horseshoe pits.
- Location: 4040 Woodside Rd
- Description: A 942 acre San Mateo County Park
- Amenities: Mostly undeveloped with hiking and horseback trails. Includes the historic Folger Stable. There are no picnic areas.
- Location: 86 Canada Rd
- Description: A 654 acre country estate from the early 20th century maintained as a historic site.
- Amenities: 36,000 sq. ft. Georgian country house. 16 acre English Renaissance garden. Cafe and gift shop.