City of Union City, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Union City Parks
Union City parks prohibit portable BBQs and large portable picnic tables. A small table can be brought to put food on. The parks have picnic tables and benches.
- Location: 4525 Navarro Dr
- Description: A soccer field
- Amenities: Artificial turf soccer field (no food or beverages with sugar allowed on artificial turf), playground for children, and restrooms.
- Location: 35199 Perry Rd
- Description: Good sized developed park
- Amenities: Four tennis courts, two basketball courts, grass covered area, playground for children, and restrooms.
Casa Verde Park
- Location: Between San Juan Pl and San Pedro Way
- Description: A long narrow park with developed areas.
- Amenities: Play equipment for children, basketball court, and open areas.
- Location: 32550 Meteor Dr
- Description: A large developed park.
- Amenities: Play structures, basketball courts, baseball diamonds, swimming pool, small hall, and restrooms.
Dry Creek Pioneer / Garin Regional Park
- Location: 1320 Garin Ave, Hayward
- Description: A lark natural area.
- Amenities: Hills, fields, streams, and a seasonal visitor center on ranching history.
Kennedy Community Center and Park
- Location: 1333 Decoto Rd
- Description: A large developed park and community center near Logan High.
- Amenities: Play structures, grass fields, picnic areas, and restrooms.
Old Alvarado Park
- Location: 3871 Smith St
- Description: A developed park with a large gazebo.
- Amenities: Farmers market on weekends, grass, benches, gazebo, play equipment.
Sea Breeze Park
- Location: 32600 Carmel Way
- Description: A large open park near tide lands.
- Amenities: Play structures, two baseball diamonds, and picnic areas.
Seven Hills Park
- Location: 376 Florence St
- Description: A small park with play equipment.
- Amenities: Play equipment, basketball court, restrooms.
Town Estates Park
- Location: 3438 Andover Dr
- Description: A large park near Kitayam Elementary
- Amenities: Play equipment, basketball court, baseball diamond.
- Location: 4525 Dyer St
- Description: A good sized developed park.
- Amenities: Play equipment, six tennis courts, baseball diamond, picnic tables.
William Cann Civic Center Park
- Location: 34009 Alvarado-Niles Rd
- Description: A park known for its skate park.
- Amenities: Large skate park, baseball diamond, picnic tables, play equipment, a lagoon.
William Cann Neighborhood Park
- Location: Marsh Hawk Rd and Dowe Ave
- Description: A small park near Alameda Creek.
- Amenities: Play equipment, trees.