Juliana Lee's answers.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- I have been licensed since 1983, and have been an active Bay Area realtor for over 25 years.
- What are your educational qualifications and professional credentials?
- I hold both a Masters in Business Administration and a Law degree. Professionally I have earned my Certified Residential Specialist distinction, which is the highest certification level within the real estate profession. I am also a Certified Global Property Specialist and have additional credentials.
- What special individual talents or skills do you bring to real estate sales?
- My Chinese heritage and bilingual ability are definite advantages in the Bay Area's multi-cultural market. I am an active member in both the Palo Alto and San Jose Board of Realtors, now renamed Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, as well as the Northern California Taiwan Chamber of Commerce, the Stanford Chinese Association and the Northern American Chinese Realtors Association.
- What is your rapport and reputation within the real estate industry?
- I have been on the leadership council at Keller Williams in Palo Alto but currently I'm too busy supporting my clients. Previously I was a member of Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, which is their top designation given to the top 2% of their agents. Before Coldwell Banker bought Cornish and Carey I was made an Associate Vice President. I was the #1 Listing agent at Cornish & Carey for both 1996 and 1995. In 1994 I was in the top 15% of all C&C agents as measured by total commissions earned. In 1993 I was in the top 10%. During 1992, at my former office, I was the #1 Producing and #1 Listing agent; and in 1991 I was their #1 Selling agent.
- What is your sales track record?
- I have sold over 1,000 homes in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. I've sold more homes in Palo Alto than any other agent according to the MLS records. The unique way I've set up my team allows me to easily cover cities from Daly City in the north to Los Gatos in the south including a few cities across the San Francisco Bay such as Fremont, Newark, and Hayward.
- Are references available from your past clients?
- I have dozens of endorsement letters from satisfied customers. Several past clients have even offered to chat with prospective clients!
- How do you plan to represent my interests and how will this differ from other agents?
- Through my diverse financial and legal background I offer my clients comprehensive advice and service. This background saves time, money and energy. My clients are thoroughly informed of every option open to them and given sound legal and financial advice, reducing the stress and confusion during negotiations.
- What is your policy and experience with advertising?
- I am a firm believer in a strong advertising campaign. Early in my career I earned the unique distinction of being named the single largest private advertiser in the Palo Alto Weekly. As technology has grown, the internet has become one of the most effective advertising mediums. My name recognition benefits clients during all phases of the negotiation process.
- Is your office automated, and how do you provide the most value to your clients?
- I maintain a state-of-the-art computerized office. My market information is always up to date, and my personal database allows me to target your home to the most qualified buyers. This invaluable resource greatly increases my productivity and insures my clients' needs reach all possible avenues.
- What contact can I expect after I commit to work exclusively with you?
- My philosophy is to maintain an open channel of communication with my clients. I encourage suggestions and always remain flexible to new ideas and changes in strategy.
- What is your company's market share and what cutting-edge marketing techniques do they employ?
- Keller Williams has rapidly become a local market leader through their innovative ideas. There offices are locally run by local real estate professionals eager to adapt and create changes in the real estate market.
- Why do you feel you are the most effective agent for my real estate needs?
- I take a very personal approach with my clients and tailor a creative, individual strategy to meet their real estate needs. I deeply appreciate the emotional and fiscal impact the buying or selling of a home represents. Your family's future happiness and security are at stake and I take the responsibility very seriously. My track record is a direct result of this commitment, and the many successes I have shared with my clients is reflected in the fact that over 50% of my business comes from their referrals. This gratifying statistic is tangible evidence that I have achieved my goal: to provide the most comprehensive, creative and beneficial real estate service for my clients.
Call Juliana and start packing!
"I believe honesty, integrity, hard work, commitment and creativity are all necessary to craft a truly successful real estate transaction. I bring passion for my work to every transaction."
KW Awards Ceremony
I have been ranked as one of the top 3 agents nationwide at Keller Williams for each of the last 3 years. I was just recognized as the #1 agent nationwide at Keller Williams. Keller Williams has over 110,000 agents and is our nation's largest residential real estate company (by agent count).