Town of Los Gatos, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Los Gatos Parks
Los Gatos Parks charge non-residents a parking fee.
- Location: Bachman Ave at Belmont Street
- Description: A picturesque downtown neighborhood park.
- Amenities: Playground, basketball court, picnic tables, and lawn area.
- Location: Blossom Hill Rd at end of Belgatos Rd
- Description: 17 acre park with natural woodlands.
- Amenities: Playground, picnic tables, lawn areas, restroom and 2 miles of trails.
Blossom Hill Park
- Location: Between Shannon Rd and Blossom Hill Rd east of Blossom Hill School
- Description: A fully developed neighborhood park.
- Amenities: Six lighted tennis courts, baseball field, playground area, picnic tables, BBQ pits, large lawn areas and restrooms.
- Location: At end of Fairview Plaza off Pennsylvania Ave
- Description: Small landscaped area.
- Amenities: Benches and walkways.
Howes Play Lot
- Location: Between Howes and Thomas Drive, near Anne Way
- Description: Small play lot.
- Amenities: Play equipment.
La Rinconada Park
- Location: Wedgewood Drive and Granada Way
- Description: A creekside park.
- Amenities: A half mile trail along creek, tennis court, lawn areas, picnic tables, BBQ pits, and playground.
Live Oak Manor Park
- Location: Gateway Drive between Calton Ave and Lester Lane
- Description: A quiet neighborhood park.
- Amenities: Playground, basketball court, picnic tables and large lawn areas.
Los Gatos Creek Trail
- Location: Parallel to Los Gatos Creek, E Main Street at College Ave, or Miles Ave
- Description: A 10 mile trail.
- Amenities: A wide dirt trail / paved trail which leads to Lexington Reservoir, St. Joseph's Hill Open Space Preserve, Forbes Mill, Old Twon or Vasona.
- Location: at end of Jones Road
- Description: An open park with dirt jogging paths.
- Amenities: Dirt jogging paths, entry point for St. Josephs Hill and Lime Kiln trails.
Oak Hill Play Lot
- Location: Oak Park Dr and Garden Lane
- Description: A small neighborhood play lot.
- Amenities: Play lot and small lawn.
Oak Meadow Park
- Location: University Ave and Blossom Hill Rd
- Description: A large developed 12 acre park.
- Amenities: Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad, bocci ball courts, carousal, decommissioned T-33 jet, grass field, playground, bbq and picnic facilities.
- Location: Behind Los Gatos Civic Center, 110 E Main Street
- Description: A small park on the site used for town pageants from 1920 until 1950.
- Amenities: Park bench seating, picnic tables, open lawn and waterfall.
- Location: W Main Street and Santa Cruz Ave
- Description: A small downtown park.
- Amenities: Interactive water fountain, platers, benches, lawn, and walkways.
- Location: southwest side of Worcester Loop
- Description: 11 acre natural woodland and vegetation.
- Amenities: 3 trails.
Creekside Sports Park
- Location: 930 University Ave
- Description: Artificial turf for sporting events for rent by organizations
- Amenities: Large artificial turf and restrooms.