Town of Los Altos Hills, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Los Altos Hills Parks and Open Space
Los Altos Hills has a large minimum lot size providing residents with less need for open space. Much of what appears to be open space is privately owned. The town does offer several open space areas.
- Location: Edith and Fremont Roads
- Description: A peaceful site with benches and a meandering path through a wooded setting.
- Amenities: Benches.
- Location: 27210 Altamont Road
- Description: A 79 acre open space kept in its natural state, suitable for hiking or horseback riding.
- Map of Byrne Preserve
Juan Prado Mesa Preserve
- Location: accessible from Dawson Drive at one end and Stonebrook Road at the other.
- Description: A 13 acre open space suitable for hiking and horseback riding.
Little League Fields on Purissima Road
- Location: Purissima Road approximately 1/2 mile from Arastradero Road
- Description: Four maintained playing fields.
- Location: 27210 Altamont Road approximately 1/2 mile from Page Mill Road, adjacent to Byrne Preserve
- Description: Operated by the Town of Los Altos provides a home for many horseback riding programs.
- Amenities: Horse stable.