City of Campbell, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Campbell parks prohibit portable BBQs and large portable picnic tables. A small table can be brought to put food on. The parks have picnic tables and benches.
- Location: Corner of Gillman and Campbell Ave
- Description: A family friendly park with restrooms.
- Amenities: Two outdoor lighted basketball courts, two childrens play areas, picnic tables, BBQs, horseshoe pits, restrooms, and Los Gatos Creek Trail access.
Campbell Community Center
- Location: 1 W Campbell Ave
- Description: No BBQs but night lighting keeps facilities open until 10pm.
- Amenities: Tennis courts, handball courts, athletic fields, an all weather track, skate park, and restrooms.
Jack Fischer Park
- Location: Corner of Abbott Ave and Pollard Rd
- Description: Age-specific play equipment for both toddlers and school age children.
- Amenities: Play equipment, picnic tables and restrooms. Portable BBQs, tables, tents etc. not allowed.
Stojanovich Family Park
- Location: 316 Union Ave
- Description: Toddler age play equipment.
- Amenities: Picnic tables, playground area, children's interpretive panels, lawn, pedestrian bridge and restrooms.
John Morgan Park
- Location: 540 W Rincon Ave
- Description: Campbell's larges park.
- Amenities: Horseshoe pits, sand volleyball courts, softball and soccer fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, two children's play areas, open field areas, and picnic tables.
Edith Morley Park
- Location: 615 Campbell Technology Parkway
- Description: An environmental focused park.
- Amenities: Community garden, wildflower area, wetland area, open turf, picnic tables, and restrooms.