City of Los Altos, CA - Parks
Click on a picnic table to display the park name.
Los Altos Parks
Los Altos parks vary dramatically in size and amenities. Each Los Altos park has a short description and list of amenities.
Hillview Community Center and Park
- Location: 97 Hillview Avenue
- Description: A 6 acre site with many events. The community center hosts many events in many fields: art, cance, fitness, cooking, music, and more.
- Amenities: Baseball diamond, soccer field, par course, "Whistlestop" playground, Bus Barn Thearter, Los Altos History Museum, and Gilbert Smith House.
Grant Park Center
- Location: 1575 Holt Avenue
- Description: A 4.5 acre park with barbeques and a large lawn.
- Amenities: Large multi-purpose lawn, basketball court, playground, picnic tables, barbecues, restrooms, and meeting rooms.
Heritage Oaks Park
- Location: Corner of Portland and Miramonte Avenues
- Description: A 5 acre park with plya areas for both preschool and elementary school children.
- Amenities: Large grass area, picnic tables, barbeque pits, and restrooms.
- Location: Bounded by Foothill Expressway, Lincoln, University, and Edith Avenues
- Description: An 1.1 acre park with lawn and public art pieces.
- Amenities: A gazebo, art pieces including - Imagine That, Space Dance for Peace, Musical Gambol, and Linear Circles.
- Location: Fremont Avenue at Grant Road
- Description: An 1.1 acre park with lighted tennis courts, barbeque pits, and large lawn area. The "Sun and Moon" sculpture is here.
- Amenities: Lighted tennis courts, playground, barbeque pits, restrooms and large grass area.
- Location: 707 Fremont Avenue
- Description: A 4.2 acre park with two lighted tennis courts. The "Pax Nova" sculpture is here.
- Amenities: Two lighted tennis courts, play areas, barbeque pits, restrooms, and large lawn area.
- Location: St. Joseph's Avenue
- Description: A 1.1 acre park with two tennis courts, barbeque pits, and playground. It is adjacent to the Montclaire School which has a large grass area for softball or soccer and a par course fitness trail.
- Amenities: Two tennis courts, barbeque pits, playground area.
- Location: 482 University Avenue
- Description: A 5.9 acre nature preserve with a trail that follows Adobe Creek through redwood trees and gardens of herbs and roses. The Redwood Grove Nature Center houses the Fava Indian Artifact Collection.
- Amenities: Picnic tables, boardwalk, observation decks, indian artifact collection.
- View pictures of Redwood Grove Park
- Location: 401 Rosita Avenue
- Description: A 5 acre spark with a baseball diamond, soccer field, and multipurpose room.
- Amenities: Baseball diamond, soccer field, multipurpose room.
- Location: 400 University Avenue
- Description: A 3.7 acre park with playground, barbeque pits, and restrooms. It is the home of the Underground Teen Center.
- Amenities: Picnic tables, barbeque pits, lawns, playground, restrooms, and the Garden House.
- View pictures of Shoup Park
- Location: Corner of Edith Avenue and San Antonio Road
- Description: A 0.75 acre park with paths, benches and quiet spots. The "Olympic Wannabe's" sculpture is here.
- Amenities: Benches, quiet places.