411 Piccadilly Pl 5, San Bruno 94066
Excellent Home in Large Friendly Community
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Living space: 816 sq. ft.
- Lot size: NA sq. ft.
- Year built: 1971
- Schools: Rollingwood Elementary, Parkside Intermediate, Capuchino High
Excellent San Bruno Condo in Large Friendly Community.
This lovely home provides great value for your money. It is located near the center of San Bruno in a large friendly community having four swimming pools and tennis courts. The HOA is low at only about $386.
- Living space: 816 sq.ft.
- Lot size: NA sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Rollingwood Elementary, Parkside Intermediate, Capuchino High
- White appliances
- Free standing electric range
- Golden oak cabinets
- Smooth easy to clean synthetic counter tops which look like dark granite
- Low synthetic back splash of same material as counter tops
- Oak wood floor
- Oak floor
- Open to dining area
- View of private fenced patio
- Oak floor
- Windows looking out toward common area but mostly screened by lush foliage
- One bedroom with walk-in closet, other has wide closet with mirrored sliding doors
- vanity with countertop and sink
- One piece synthetic top over oak vanity
- Recessed sink for easy cleaning
- Shower over tub with synthetic surround
- Decorator chromed faucets
- Wood siding exterior
- Landscaped front common area outside of fenced patio
- Condominium community has four swimming pools providing plenty of opportunity to meet friends
- Tennis courts
- Ground floor unit located well back in community with minimal traffic
More information about the San Bruno Neighborhood
- Print documents for 411 Piccadilly Pl 5, San Bruno 94066:
- Paper fact sheet
- OH FactSheetA
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Bruno (web only)
Virtual Tour of this San Bruno home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about San Bruno leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
411 Piccadilly Pl 5, San Bruno 94066 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 411 Piccadilly Pl 5, San Bruno 94066