7778 Lilac Way, Cupertino 95014
Newly Rebuilt 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Gorgeous Cupertino Home
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 7,128 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1960
- Schools: Lincoln Elementary, Kennedy Middle, Monta Vista High
Newly Rebuilt 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Gorgeous Cupertino Home
Gorgeous & newly rebuilt 4 bed, 2 bath home in a highly coveted neighborhood! Features beautiful
wood flooring, granite countertops/pantry in kitchen, LED lighting throughout, new roof & more!
Centrally located to top rated Cupertino schools (Lincoln Elementary, Kennedy Middle & Monta Vista High),
shopping, dining & commuting routes.
- Living space: 1,568 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 7,128 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lincoln Elementary, Kennedy Middle, Monta Vista High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel, professional style gas range
- White recessed panel cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Wood floor
- Wood floor
- Open to dining area
- Sliding glass doors
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to front yard
- Two closets
- Glossy white vanity with white synthetic countertop and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Spacious glass doored shower with designer tile surround
- Stucco exterior with stone half height trim in front
- Landscaped front yard with lush new sod lawn
- Fenced back yard with patio
More information about the Cupertino Neighborhood
- Print documents for 7778 Lilac Way, Cupertino 95014:
- Paper fact sheet
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Open house advertisement
- Information about Cupertino (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Cupertino home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Cupertino leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
7778 Lilac Way, Cupertino 95014 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 7778 Lilac Way, Cupertino 95014