1475 Stone Creek Dr, San Jose 95132
Charming 3 Bedroom Home On Good Sized Lot
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,446 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 6,300 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1963
- Schools: Ruskin Elementary, Sierramont Middle, Piedmont Hills High
Charming Home In Great Condition
This charming home provides you with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a family room, dining room, kitchen and more all in excellent shape. A partially arbor covered deck, pergola, and lawn make the backyard an enjoyable oasis.
- Living space: 1,446 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,300 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Ruskin Elementary, Sierramont Middle, Piedmont Hills High
- White refrigerator and dishwasher
- Black oven, microwave, and gas cooktop
- White raised panel cabinets
- Tile counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Oak floor
- Oak floor
- View of back yard
- Wide passageway to family room
- Split stone fireplace with insert
- Sliding glass doors to back yard and deck
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out to back yard
- Closet with mirrored sliding doors
- White vanity with tile counter-top and ceramic sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Walk-in corner shower with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front yard with covered porch and walkway
- Fenced back yard with large deck and gazebo
- Red tile roof
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1475 Stone Creek Dr, San Jose 95132:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
1475 Stone Creek Dr, San Jose 95132 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1475 Stone Creek Dr, San Jose 95132