20488 Stevens Creek Blvd 1401, Cupertino 95014
Beautiful Condo In Montebellow Complex
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,578 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 1,803 sq. ft.
- Year built: 2003
- Schools: Eaton Elementary, Lawson Middle, Cupertino High
Beautiful Montebello Complex Condo
This bright and spacious condo is complete with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The expansive living room features an open eating area and large balcony that overlooks a beautiful courtyard, providing an airy and pleasant ambiance. The lovely kitchen features granite counter tops and ample space for cooking and entertaining.
The master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet and lovely bathroom complete with double sinks, granite counters and beautiful tile flooring. Complete with the benefits of an enclosed washer/dryer and abundant storage, this a dream condominium.
Located in the luxury Montebello community, this gorgeous condo is in a truly excellent location, just steps to nearby shops and restaurants with a beautiful upgraded pool and gym facility. Walk to Apple and Seagate. Minutes from highway 280 and 85. Top Cupertino Schools, Eaton Elementary, Lawson Middle and Cupertino High
- Living space: 1,578 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 1,803 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Eaton Elementary, Lawson Middle, Cupertino High
- White appliances
- Free standing gas range
- White recessed panel cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Tile floor
- Carpeted floor
- View of complex common area in front
- Glass paned door leading out to balcony
- Open to dining area and kitchen
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out over common area
- Walk-in closet
- White recessed panel vanity with granite counter-top and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower with sliding glass doors and tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front common area with pavers, raised planting beds, and fountain
- Balcony over looking front common area
More information about the Cupertino Neighborhood
- Print documents for 20488 Stevens Creek Blvd 1401, Cupertino 95014:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Cupertino (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Cupertino home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Cupertino leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
20488 Stevens Creek Blvd 1401, Cupertino 95014 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 20488 Stevens Creek Blvd 1401, Cupertino 95014