261 Oak St, Mountain View 94041
8 Unit Complex, Great Location, Excellent Condition
(Please no preemptive offers. I've told potential buyers, offers will be reviewed 2/22/2018 at 11am)
- Bedrooms: 13 (6 units 2 BR/1BA, 1 unit 1BR/1BA, 1 Unit STUDIO)
- Bathrooms: 8
- Living space: 6,300 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 19,263 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1959
- Schools: Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
Located 2.5 Blocks From Castro Street
Unit #9 is vacant and can be inspected. Property has wide open grass area and the exterior is easily viewed.
- Living space: 6,300 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 19,263 sq.ft.
- 13 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms (6 units 2 BR/1BA, 1 unit 1BR/1BA, 1 Unit STUDIO)
- Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
Unit #9 - 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Unit
- Stainless steel appliances
- New free standing smooth top electric range
- White recessed panel cabinets
- Corian style counter tops
- Low Corian style back splash
- Vinyl floor
- New carpeted floor
- View of large open common area
- New carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to back of complex
- Sliding door closet
- White recessed panel vanity with one piece synthetic counter-top and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with sliding glass doors an modern tile surround
- Stucco exterior, 2 buildings
- Landscaped front yard with large open lawn
- 2 story building has covered parking spaces at ground level
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 261 Oak St, Mountain View 94041:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
261 Oak St, Mountain View 94041 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 261 Oak St, Mountain View 94041