20599 Scofield Dr - Cupertino
20599 Scofield Dr, Cupertino 95014
Beautifully Remodeled With Open Kitchen, Dining, and Family Room
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living space: 2,761 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 10,454 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1950
- Schools: Lincoln Elementary, Lawson Middle, Monta Vista High
Beautifully Remodeled, Spacious Yard
This beautiful home has been remodeled to have a wonderful open kitchen, dining, and family room. The remodeling incorporates modern features which you will appreciate such as a 3.5 KW solar roof and Tesla charger.
- Living space: 2,761 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 10,454 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Lincoln Elementary, Lawson Middle, Monta Vista High
- 3.5 KW solar roof
- Tesla charger in garage
- 3 car garage
- Laundry/exercise room
- Large backyard
- Carpeted and air conditioned attic
- Stainless steel appliances
- Viking range
- Raised panel, stained wood cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- Low stone back splash
- Tile floor
- Wood floor
- Fireplace with stone tile surround and hearth
- View of front yard
- Crown molding with hidden lighting
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out to back yard
- Walk-in closet
- Carved vanity with stone counter-top and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Tub with tile surround
- Walk-in shower with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Paved courtyard
- Landscaped front yard with large lawn, shade tree, and flower beds
- Fenced back yard with patio, garden shed, vegetable garden, lawn, shaded swing chair, and large patio
More information about the Cupertino Neighborhood
- Print documents for 20599 Scofield Dr, Cupertino 95014:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Cupertino (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Cupertino home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Cupertino leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
20599 Scofield Dr, Cupertino 95014 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 20599 Scofield Dr, Cupertino 95014