5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Living Room, Family Room, Formal Dining, Breakfast Area
This spacious newer home is located at the end of a Cul-De-Sac in a great area in the Miramonte neighborhood of Mountain View. Grocery stores, shops, and cafes are a short walk away as is the highly rated Huff Elementary (API 960). The large lot is over 6,000 sq. ft. Major commute routes are easily reached.
Enter the home and you are greeted by the open living room with formal dining area. Beautiful wood floors, a charming fireplace and vaulted ceiling all add to the luxurious inviting ambiance. Down a passageway you come to the open kitchen, breakfast area, and family room. This home is perfect for formal entertaining and friendly family get togethers. A guest bedroom with nearby bath is off the family room. Upstairs are four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Living space: 2,530 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,375 sq.ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Huff Elementary, Graham Middle, Mountain View High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Professional style gas cooktop
- Dual ovens
- Stained wood, raised panel cabinets
- Stone slab counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Wood floor
- Vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- Beautiful cast fireplace
- View of front yard
- Shallow coved ceiling
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out to back yard
- Walk-in closet plus sliding door closet
- Stained wood, raised panel vanity with synthetic countertop and two sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Tub set in platform with Travertine(?) surround
- Walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior
- Easily maintained landscaped front yard with small grass area
- Driveway creates partially hidden court yard
- Fenced back yard with arbor covered patio
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1569 Glen Una Ct, Mountain View 94040:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
Tour of 1569 Glen Una Ct via tourfactory in new window
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.