1898 Camino A Los Cerros - Menlo Park
1898 Camino A Los Cerros, Menlo Park 94025
Gorgeous Brand New 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Craftsman Home
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Living space: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 5,627 sq. ft.
- Year built: 2017
- Schools: Los Lomitas Elementary, La Entrada Middle, Menlo-Atherton High
Gorgeous Brand New Modern Craftsman Style Home
- Living space: 2,480 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,627 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Los Lomitas Elementary, La Entrada Middle, Menlo-Atherton High
- Stainless steel Thermador premium appliances
- Free standing commercial style gas range
- Wine cooler
- White craftsman style cabinets
- Caesar stone style counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Beautiful oak floor
- Vaulted ceiling
- Oak floor
- Fireplace with insert, tile surround, and wood mantel
- View of large side yard through sliding doors and glass panels
- Clerestory windows
- Open to breakfast area and kitchen
- Coved ceiling with pie pan edge
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to side and back yards
- Walk-in closet with organizers
- White craftsman style vanity with Caesar stone style counter-top and recessed sink
- Modern tile bathroom floor
- Free standing soaking tub
- Large walk-in glass shower
- Stucco exterior, board and batten trim on second story
- Raised ridge metal roof & shingle roof
- Landscaped front yard (in progress) with lawn, new shrubs, mature trees
- Paver stone driveway and walk
- Craftsman style garage door (similar to interior doors and cabinets)
More information about the Menlo Park Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1898 Camino A Los Cerros, Menlo Park 94025:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Menlo Park (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Menlo Park home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Menlo Park leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Night picture taken from 12' height and has nearby phone cables removed.
1898 Camino A Los Cerros, Menlo Park 94025 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1898 Camino A Los Cerros, Menlo Park 94025