20073 Beatty Ridge Rd - Los Gatos
20073 Beatty Ridge Rd, Los Gatos 95033
Mountain Home On Ridge With Expansive Views
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 2,128 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 59,982 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1979
- Schools: Lakeside Elementary School, Lakeside Elementary(middle), Los Gatos High
Ridge Top Home With Expansive Views
Located on the top of a ridge, this home offers views of mountain canyons and peaks for miles.
- Living space: 2,128 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 59,982 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lakeside Elementary School, Lakeside Elementary(middle), Los Gatos High
- Black range and microwave, white dishwasher with wood panel, stainlees steel refrigerator
- Built-in electric range
- Flat surface, stained wood cabinets
- Tile counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Easy clean vinyl floor
- Vaulted, stained wood, open beam ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Free standing wood burning metal stove
- View of mountain canyons and peaks
- Carpeted floor
- Windows and sliding glass door looking out to back deck and mountain vista
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanity with tile countertop and recessed sink
- Carpet and vinyl bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower
- Located on ridge: should not have drainage problems from neighboring properties
- Wood panel exterior
- Front yard slopes down away from home, cleared of brush, has mature native trees
- Heat pump for heating and cooling
- Fenced pet yard
- 3 car garage
- Ample parking on driveway
More information about the Los Gatos Neighborhood
- Print documents for 20073 Beatty Ridge Rd, Los Gatos 95033:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Los Gatos (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Los Gatos home for sale, without agent branding.
Pictures at http://los-gatos-ca-homes-for-sale.com/20073-beatty-ridge-rd.htm.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Los Gatos leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
20073 Beatty Ridge Rd, Los Gatos 95033 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 20073 Beatty Ridge Rd, Los Gatos 95033