461 Alegra Ter - Milpitas
461 Alegra Ter, Milpitas 95035
Sunny 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Milpitas Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living space: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 764 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1992
- Schools: Marshall Pomeroy Elementary, Thomas Russell Middle, Milpitas High
Cheerful Open 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Townhome
With the garage below the unit, this home provides the bright open ambiance associated with penthouse living, but it has two stories above the garage. An open living, dining, and kitchen create an inviting and enjoyable main floor. The top floor with 3 bedrooms and two baths provides ample private space for your family.
- Living space: 1,375 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 764 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Marshall Pomeroy Elementary, Thomas Russell Middle, Milpitas High
- White and stainless steel appliances
- White free standing gas range
- New over-range microwave
- Stained wood cabinets
- White tile counter tops
- Low tile back splash
- Wood floor
- Bright open living room
- Wood floor
- Fireplace built into wall with tile surround
- View of common area
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out two directions
- Two large closets
- Stained wood vanity with one piece synthetic countertop and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Glass doored shower over tub with synthetic surround
- Separate room for toilet
- Stucco exterior
- Covered front porch with room to sit (1/2 story above ground level)
- 2 car garage
More information about the Milpitas Neighborhood
- Print documents for 461 Alegra Ter, Milpitas 95035:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Milpitas (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Milpitas home for sale, without agent branding.
Tour of 461 Alegra Ter via tourfactory in new window
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Milpitas leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
461 Alegra Ter, Milpitas 95035 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 461 Alegra Ter, Milpitas 95035