Tranquil Spacious Complex, Perfect Place to Relax or Entertain
This charming elegant condo has a sleek modern contemporary ambiance and is located in a spacious gated complex only 2.5 miles from Santana Row. Urban attractions are only a short distance away yet you look out over an open tranquil park-like common area from your living room or balcony. The building surrounds a large lovely courtyard with red tile pavers and a sparkling fountain.
The contemporary kitchen is designed for easy cleanup and has both an open passageway and a pass thru to the dining area. You can view redwood trees outside of the dining area while preparing meals. Ample cabinet storage, counter top area, and space in the kitchen make meal preparation easy and enjoyable.
The open living room overlooks a grass covered common area with redwood trees and shrubs. With a modern fireplace, the living room makes you content with the world whether it is a sunny summer day or a cool winter day. Step outside onto your covered balcony and you can relax in the flora.
Both bedrooms are spacious and separated from each other by the kitchen, dining room, and living room. The second bedroom has it's own access to the second bath enabling you to wake up and not enter a hall until you are ready for your day. Both bathrooms have a shower over tub, easy clean sythetic vanity tops, and tile floors.
- Living space: 1,350 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 1,800 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Central air conditioning & heating
- De Vargas Elementary, Hyde Middle, Cupertino High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean, smoorth surface, electric range
- Sleek modern style cabinets
- Gleaming white synthetic counter tops
- Wood floor
- Carpeted floor
- Wood burning corner fireplace recessed in wall, hearth flush with floor, beautiful modern surround
- View of balcony and tranquil common area beyond
- Carpeted floor
- Window looking out to tranquil common area
- Door leading out to balcony
- Two sliding door closets
- Golden stained wood vanity with synthetic countertop and two sinks
- Tile bathroom floor (carpeted near vanity)
- Shower over tub with white tile surround
- Gated spacious complex
- Stucco exterior
- Beautiful central courtyard enclosed by building
- Tranquil common area overlooked by balcony: lawn, shrubs, large redwood trees
- Common area swimming pool & spa(visible from side balcony)
- Common area exercise room
- Gated (electric) garage beneath unit
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 4685 Albany Cir 124, San Jose 95129:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
- Information about Cupertino (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. This home is in the Cupertino School District. Please visit my Cupertino Schools page.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.