2526 W Middlefield Rd, Mountain View 94043
Lovely Remodeled 2 Bedroom Townhouse in Great Location
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Living space: 968 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 871 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1976
- Schools: Monta Loma Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
Lovely Remodeled Townhouse in Great Location
A beautiful remodeled kitchen with Caesarstone countertops and hardwood cabinets
makes meal preparation pleasant. The adjacent dining area puts family and guests
close enough to easily have a conversation with them. The nearby living room and backyard
patio provide space for peaceful enjoyment of your home or for entertaining.
Both upstairs bedrooms have high vaulted ceilings with windows extending up to
the ceiling, filling the rooms with natural light. Top-rated schools, nearby shops,
and easy commute routes make the location very desireable>
- Living space: 968 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 871 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Monta Loma Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
- Black trimmed stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean smooth top electric range
- Recessed panel hardwood cabinets
- Caesarstone counter tops
- High decorator tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Wood floor
- Gas fireplace
- View of patio and backyard through glass door
- High vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- Sliding glass doors with windows above looking out over balcony and back yard
- Triple wide mirrored sliding door closet
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped common front yard
- Fenced back yard with patio
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 2526 W Middlefield Rd, Mountain View 94043:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
2526 W Middlefield Rd, Mountain View 94043 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 2526 W Middlefield Rd, Mountain View 94043