249 Shearwater Isle, Foster City 94404
Incredible Views of Lagoon
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 6,552 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1966
- Schools: Sudubon Elementary, Bowditch Middle, San Mateo High
- Living space: 2,180 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,552 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sudubon Elementary, Bowditch Middle, San Mateo High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- White painted raised panel cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Stone tile floor
- Vaulted ceiling with floor to roof windows
- Wood floor
- Carved stone fireplace
- Fantastic view of lagoon
- Wood floor
- Sliding glass door leading out to sun room enclosed tub, then to waterfront deck
- White recessed panel vanity with synthetic countertop and two sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Large walk-in shower with glass doors and synthetic surround
- V-groove panel exterior
- Landscaped front yard with small lawn
- Fenced water front back yard
More information about the Foster City Neighborhood
- Print documents for 249 Shearwater Isle, Foster City 94404:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Information about Foster City (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Foster City home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Foster City leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
249 Shearwater Isle, Foster City 94404 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 249 Shearwater Isle, Foster City 94404