425 N El Camino Real 307 - San Mateo
425 N El Camino Real 307, San Mateo 94401
Beautiful Condo, Walk to Downtown San Mateo
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1981 (Remodeled 2003)
- Schools: Sunnybrae Elementary , Borel Middle , Aragon High
Beautiful Condo Walk to Downtown.
This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, condo is less than a mile to downtown San Mateo. It is only 1.2 miles to downtown Burlingame. If you use the nearby bus stop nearly all of your walking will be downtown. Enjoy downtown urban amenities with little effort. This home gives you a modern open floor plan and has both a formal living area and a family area. The dining area is separated from the kitchen by a breakfast bar. The master suite has a balcony.
- Living space: 1,307 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Living room and family room
- Formal dining room and breakfast bar
- Full size washer and dryer
- HOA $475
- Sunnybrae Elementary, Borel Middle, Aragon High
- White appliances
- Easy to clean smooth top range
- Maple cabinets
- Stone slab counter tops
- Low stone back splash
- Wood plank floor
- High ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Fireplace with wood mantel, tile surround and tile hearth
- View of community
- Carpeted floor
- Sliding glass doors leading out to balcony, looking out over community
- Mirrored, sliding door closet
- Room to read or work
- White, raised panel vanity with one piece synthetic countertop and recessed sink
- Stone tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Gated parking garage beneath complex
More information about the San Mateo Neighborhood
- Print documents for 425 N El Camino Real 307, San Mateo 94401:
- Printed fact sheet
- Open House FactSheetA
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood condo values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 425 N El Camino Real 307, San Mateo 94401