5047 Mitty Way - San Jose
5047 Mitty Way, San Jose 95129
Not For The Average Home Buyer
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,645 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 6,000 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1965
- Schools: Manuel De Vargas Elementary , Warren E. Hyde Middle , Cupertino High
Substantial Rewards For A New "Can-Do" Owner.
Although features such as the premium roof show that this home has been cherished, it has recently fallen on hard times. Whether you are a "can-do" owner who wants to make any home a special home for your family or you want to quickly build substantial equity, this home provides the opportunity to quickly get substantial rewards. The amount of clean-up required is beyond what the average home buyer can handle. If you want to put substantial effort into making a home your dream home, this can be a great choice. Within the attendance boundaries of the highly rated Cupertino High School.
- Living space: 1,645 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,000 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Manuel De Vargas Elementary , Warren E. Hyde Middle , Cupertino High
- White over and dishwasher
- Stainless steel cooktop
- Oak cabinets
- Tile counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Very dirty floor
- Oak floor
- View of back yard
- Large passageway to family room
- White brick wood burning fireplace
- View of back patio/yard
- Large passageway to dining room
- Oak floor
- Windows looking out to front yard
- Two closets
- White vanity with synthetic countertop and sink
- Oak floor near vanity, linoleum floor, near toilet
- Shower with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Front yard needs landscape work
- Fenced back yard
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 5047 Mitty Way, San Jose 95129