749 Loma Verde Ave C, Palo Alto 94303
Newly Remodeled Midtown Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 3 or 2 bedrooms + den
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living space: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Lot size: NA sq. ft.
- Year built: 1985
- Schools: Palo Verde Elementary, JLS Middle, Palo Alto High
Great Midtown Location, Newly remodeled
This spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse is a short walk away from a supermarket,
several cafes, coffee shops and other small businesses. It is a peaceful end-unit located
back away from public streets.
- Living space: 1,435 sf
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- 3rd bedroom/den is on 2nd level, master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are on 3rd level
- Eat-in kitchen + separate dining room
- Parking: attached 2 car garage, private patio and yard
- Central forced air conditioning
- HOA: $555
- Palo Verde Elementary, JLS Middle, Palo Alto High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean, smooth top electric range
- Recessed panel, cherry hardwood cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Tile floor
- Very high ceiling
- Hardwood floor
- Beautiful "stacked stone" fireplace with oak mantel
- View of front and side yards.
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out from second story over yard.
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanity with glass countertop and dual recessed sinks
- Stone tile bathroom floor
- Tub with decorative tiled side wall. Shower over tub with glass doors and marble surround.
- Wood lap siding exterior
- Landscaped front yard
- Fenced side yard with patio
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 749 Loma Verde Ave C, Palo Alto 94303:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
749 Loma Verde Ave C, Palo Alto 94303 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 749 Loma Verde Ave C, Palo Alto 94303