3711 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303
Beautiful, Newer, Built Green, Townhouse with Private Parking
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living space: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Lot size: NA sq. ft.
- Year built: 2008
- Schools: Fairmeadow Elementary, JLS Middle, Gunn High
Beautiful Newer Townhouse, Built Green
This beautiful built in 2008 townhouse incorporates Green Building standards. It has a 2.0kW photovoltaic panel,
dual pane low-e windows, energy efficient appliances, a tankless water heater, and a high efficiency AC/Heat Pump.
It is located within walking distance of several high-tech employers, the baylands nature preserve, and various shops.
- Living space: 1,218 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Personal private garage beneath unit
- 2.0 kW solar panel and
- Tankless water heater
- Dual pane, low-e windows
- High efficiency AC/Heat Pump
- Fairmeadow, JLS Middle, Gunn High
- Low HOA: $245
- Bosch stain steel appliances
- Gas free standing range, stainless steel and black
- Warm brown stained wood cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- High stone back splash behind range, low stone back splash elsewhere
- Wood floor
- Wood floor
- Open to dining area
- View of landscaped walkways and wide green belt
- Wood floor
- Sliding glass doors out to balcony overlooking wide greenbelt
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanity with stone countertop and porcelain sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Large glass doored shower with solid surface synthetic surround
- Fiber cement siding plus stucco exterior
- Landscaped front yard with wide greenbelt
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 3711 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303:
- Paper fact sheet
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Green Building At Vantage Palo Alto
- Information about Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
3711 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 3711 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303