3702 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303
Newer 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living space: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Lot size: NA sq. ft.
- Year built: 2008
- Schools: Fairmeadow Elementary, JLS Middle, Gunn High
Beautiful Newer Townhouse Built Green
This beautiful built in 2008 townhouse incorporates Green Building standards. It has a 2.0kW photovoltaic panel,
dual pane low-e windows, energy efficient appliances, a tankless water heater, and a high efficiency AC/Heat Pump.
Green Building At Vantage Palo Alto
Two bedrooms have a bath en-suite, the third bedroom has a bathroom nearby. The private two car garage beneath the unit has
additional open space for storage. Walk to various shops, the baylands nature preserve, high-tech employers and more.
- Living space: 1,218 sq.ft.
- Lot size: NA sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Fairmeadow Elementary, JLS Middle, Gunn High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Freestanding gas range
- Blonde wood cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Low granite back splash
- Blonde wood floor
- High ceiling
- Blonde wood floor
- View of landscaped entry sidewalk between buildings
- Carpeted floor
- Sliding door leading out to small balcony overlooking entrance
- Walk-in closet
- Blonde wood vanity with granite countertop and two sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Large walk-in shower with glass doors and synthetic surround
- Stucco exterior
- Small private patio raised up above main sidewalk
- Two car private garage beneath unit
- HOA: $245
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 3702 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303:
- Paper fact sheet
- OH FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Green Building At Vantage Palo Alto
- Information about Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
3702 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 3702 Heron Way, Palo Alto 94303