1796 Elsie Ave, Mountain View 94043
Short Tranquil Street Between Google and Downtown
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 5,636 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1950
- Schools: Theuerkauf Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
- Living space: 1,346 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,636 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Theuerkauf Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
- White appliances
- Free standing electric range
- Oak cabinets
- Formica counter tops
- Easy clean linoleum floor
- Stained wood open beam ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- View of front yard
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to back yard
- Walk-in closet
- Oak vanity with one piece synthetic countertop and sink
- Linoleum bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior
- Covered front porch large enough for table and chairs
- Landscaped front yard with lawn and roses
- Fenced back yard with lawn, fruit trees, and patio
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1796 Elsie Ave, Mountain View 94043:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
1796 Elsie Ave, Mountain View 94043 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1796 Elsie Ave, Mountain View 94043