783 Cornell Dr, Santa Clara 95051
Beautifully Remodeled 4 Bed 3 Bath
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 7,110 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1962
- Schools: Sutter Elementary, Buchser Middle, Santa Clara High
Gorgeous kitchen with tile floor, wood floors in most other rooms. Remodeled bathrooms.
- Living space: 2,030 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 7,110 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sutter Elementary, Buchser Middle, Santa Clara High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean, smooth top range
- Sleek white, raised panel cabinets
- Synthetic stone counter tops
- Modern ledger tiled back splash/walls.
- Stone tile floor
- Hardwood floor
- Stone faced fireplace with recessed stone hearth
- View of back patio and garden through multiple large picture windows
- Oak hardwood floor
- Windows looking out to front yard
- Sliding door closet with inset mirrors
- Raised panel stained wood vanity with synthetic stone countertop and recessed sink
- Marble bathroom floor
- Shower with marble surround
- Stucco exterior with stone and wood accents
- Easy care, landscaped front yard
- Fenced back yard with patio and fruit trees
More information about the Santa Clara Neighborhood
- Print documents for 783 Cornell Dr, Santa Clara 95051:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Information about Santa Clara (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Santa Clara home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Santa Clara leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
783 Cornell Dr, Santa Clara 95051 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 783 Cornell Dr, Santa Clara 95051