116 Cityhomes Ln - Foster City
116 Cityhomes Ln, Foster City 94404
Gorgeous Townhome - 2 Master Suites
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living space: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 960 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1987
- Schools: Audubon Elementary , Bowditch Middle , San Mateo High
Beautiful Foster City Townhouse
This beautiful townhouse is a short walk away from water front parks, coffee shops, grocery stores, cafes,
and more. The living room opens to a lovely raised private patio. The dining room opens to a balcony. Public
areas are separated from the bedrooms. Both bedrooms have a bath en-suite. The public areas are served by a
half bath. The complex has a large swimming pool.
- Living space: 1,410 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 960 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Audubon Elementary , Bowditch Middle , San Mateo High
- HOA: $275
- Stainless steel side by side refrigerator
- Stainless steel free standing gas range
- Medium brown, recessed panel, cherry hardwood cabinets
- Smooth synthetic counter tops
- High synthetic back splash
- Wood floor
- Two story high ceiling
- Gleaming wood floor
- Black stone tile fireplace
- View of front, sliding door leading to raised patio
- Carpeted floors
- Windows looking out to: front (bedroom 1) back (bedroom 2)
- Triple sliding door closet (bedroom 1), walk-in closet (bedroom 2)
- White recessed vanities with synthetic countertop and recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with tile surround (both master suites)
- Stucco exterior
- Raised private patio
- Landscaped front common area
- Common area swimming pool
More information about the Foster City Neighborhood
- Print documents for 116 Cityhomes Ln, Foster City 94404:
- Paper fact sheet
- OH FactSheetA
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 116 Cityhomes Ln, Foster City 94404