1155 Carver Pl, Mountain View 94040
Come Explore This Fabulously Remodeled Home
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,167 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 6,884 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1953
- Schools: Bubb Elementary, Graham Middle, Los Altos High
Fabulous Remodel Recently Completed
Beautiful open contemporary floor plan. Charming breakfast area with windows on two sides. Gorgeous new modern kitchen area set off by large white beams and stone tile floor. Dining area, with wood plank floor, opens to back yard through sliding glass door.
- Living space: 1,167 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 6,884 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Bubb Elementary, Graham Middle, Los Altos High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop with center grill
- Raised panel cabinets with beaded cove molding at top
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Stone tile floor
- Wood plank floor
- "Old brick" fireplace with recessed hearth
- View of back yard
- Hand trowled textured ceiling with wide crown molding
- Wood plank floor
- Windows looking out to
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood vanity with one piece recessed designer sink and countertop
- Tile bathroom floor
- tub with surround
- Walk-in shower with staggered large tile surround and decorative tile insets
- Stucco exterior with hip roofs
- Low maintenance landscaped front yard with lovely old Persimmon tree and other large trees and shrubs
- Fenced back yard with large patio, brick BBQ area, and large Persimmon tree
- Located on peaceful cul-de-sac
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1155 Carver Pl, Mountain View 94040:
- Paper fact sheet
- Open House FactSheetA FactSheetB
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
1155 Carver Pl, Mountain View 94040 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1155 Carver Pl, Mountain View 94040