Get Answers To Your Real Estate Questions
- How should I start?
- Is now a good time to buy or sell?
- How do I compete with all cash buyers? As a seller, why should I care if the offer is all cash?
- How do I get the best price possible?
- What home features are important?
- How do I decide on a purchase/selling price?
- How do I negotiate with the seller/buyer?
- What do I do about the disclosed problems?
- How do I pick/judge a loan agent?
- When do I provide my down payment?
- Questions you don't know you should be asking ...
Sign up to attend my real estate seminar
I typically present my seminar:
Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00pm (Mandarin)
Sunday from 2:00 to 4:00pm (English)
After the presentation I talk with my guests to help with any questions not brought up during the presentation. Typically about 6 to 12 people attend. I adjust each seminar to focus on what is important to the people attending. I will address your questions. You will benefit from the questions others ask.
Click Send Now Button Above
Many home buyers learn by trial and error: by making purchase offer after purchase offer and having them rejected. My goal is to help you to quickly understand Silicon Valley home values so that you can concentrate on deciding which house best meets your dreams. I will prepare you so that you can make the most informed and effective purchase offer from a position of strength.