928 Wright Ave 1002 - Mountain View
928 Wright Ave 1002, Mountain View 94043
Beautiful Remodeled Top Floor End Unit Condo
SOLD! - represented buyer
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 1,414 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 3,360 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1980
- Schools: Theuerkauf Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
Beautiful Remodeled Top Floor Unit Condo
This wonderful condo is located in a tranquil complex less than 0.5 miles from downtown Mountain View.
- Living space: 1,414 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 3,360 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Theuerkauf Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Los Altos High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Smooth surface easy clean electric range
- Recessed panel stained wood cabinets
- Dark stone counter tops
- Low tile back splash
- Tile floor
- High ceiling with clerestory windows
- Wood floor
- Fireplace with dark tile surround and hearth
- View of balcony and pond in common area
- Vaulted ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Clerestory windows
- Sliding glass door leading out to balcony
- Sliding door closet
- White vanity with stone counter-top and recessed sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- tub with surround
- Large walk-in shower with tile surround and sliding glass doors
- Grooved siding exterior
- Landscaped common area with ponds, grass, shrubs, and trees
- Two balconies, one off dining and living rooms, the second off the master bedroom
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 928 Wright Ave 1002, Mountain View 94043:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
928 Wright Ave 1002, Mountain View 94043 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 928 Wright Ave 1002, Mountain View 94043