Beautiful Home With Serene View Of Lagoon
The serene lagoon surrounded by a walkway and open space will make you feel relaxed no matter what happens elsewhere. This beautiful home is designed to give views of the lagoon from most rooms. Natural light filling the home, and a high vaulted ceiling in the living room, add to the peaceful natural ambiance. Located away from commute traffic and surrounded by waterways, you will enjoy walking more than ever.
The home currently uses the family room as a large dining area. The dining area is currently used as a sitting area adjacent and open to the living room.
- Living space: 1,909 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 3,126 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Redwood Shores, Ralston Middle, Carlmont High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Recessed panel, stained wood, cabinets
- Corian style counter tops
- High Corian style back splash
- Wood floor
- High vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- View of front yard
- Coffered ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out over lagoon
- Walk-in closet
- Recessed panel, stained wood vanity with synthetic countertop and two sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Tub with synthetic surround
- Walk-in glass doored shower
- Lap siding exterior
- Landscaped front yard with flowers and shrubs
- Fenced back yard with patio, opening to lagoon
More information about the Redwood Shores Neighborhood
- Print documents for 3002 Whisperwave Cir, Redwood Shores 94065:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Redwood Shores (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Redwood Shores home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Redwood Shores leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.