Updated Kitchen, Wood Floors, Double Pane Windows
Lovely Sunnyvale home with updated kitchen, bathroom, floors, and double pane windows. Numerous mature fruit trees and a storage shed in the back yard. Quick access to many high tech employers. Less than 1 mile to Caltrain and Sunnyvale's historic downtown.
The third bedroom was converted into the dining room quite some time ago. Some sheet rock and framing would be required to convert it back to a bedroom. Public records describe the home as having 3 bedrooms and 1 bath.
- Living space: 913 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,564 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Bishop Elementary, Columbia Middle, Fremont High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Dark brown cabinets
- Formica counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Wood floor
- View of front yard
- Wood floors
- Windows looking out to either front or back yard
- Dark brown vanity with Corian style countertop and recessed sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with tile surround and sliding glass doors
- Stucco exterior with V-groove wood siding trim and shutters
- Landscaped front yard with lawn, flowers, a Japanese Maple, and street trees
- Fenced back yard with covered patio and storage shed
- Paver stone driveway
More information about the Sunnyvale Neighborhood
- Print documents for 569 Waite Ave, Sunnyvale 94085:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Sunnyvale (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Sunnyvale home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Sunnyvale leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.