566 Vista Ave - Palo Alto
566 Vista Ave, Palo Alto 94306
Charming 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom In Small Complex
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Living space: 529 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 936 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1979
- Schools: Briones Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
Rare 1 Bedroom Unit in Small Complex
Whether you choose not to accumulate stuff or you want a home away from home this rare small unit located in an appealing small complex can provide you with a wonderful home. Located a short walk away from cafes and shops, easy living is at hand. The fenced patio provides a great location to BBQ or enjoy the outdoors. Access to several different commute routes is easy. Stanford University is a short bike ride away.
- Living space: 529 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 936 sq.ft.
- 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Briones Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Easy clean, smooth top, electric range
- Dark brown cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High, glass tile, back splash
- Beautiful, medium reddish brown, wood floor
- Open to dining area
- View of side patio through sliding glass door, front through two windows
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out to front
- Triple sliding door closet
- Recessed panel, stained wood, vanity with synthetic countertop and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with tile surround
- Grooved wood panel exterior
- Landscaped front yard with flowering tree, shrubs, and ground cover
- Fenced side patio
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 566 Vista Ave, Palo Alto 94306:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
566 Vista Ave, Palo Alto 94306 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 566 Vista Ave, Palo Alto 94306