4267 Ruby Ave, San Jose 95135
Spacious 5 Bedroom Evergreen Home
SOLD! - represented buyer
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Living space: 4,230 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 7,995 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1999
- Schools: Evergreen Elementary, Chaboya Middle, Evergreen Valley High
Beautiful Spacious 5 Bedroom Evergreen Home
You can have room for all of your activities in this beautiful home: living room, formal dining room, spacious breakfast/great room, media room, family room, and more.
- Living space: 4,230 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 7,995 sq.ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Evergreen Elementary, Chaboya Middle, Evergreen Valley High
- Electric car charger
- White appliances
- Built-in gas range
- Golden stained, raised panel cabinets
- Corian style counter tops
- High Corian style back splash
- Tile floor
- Walk-in pantry
- Carpeted floor
- Open to dining room
- View of front and side yards
- Curving staircase to second story
Formal Dining Room
- Two story high ceiling
- Hanging chandelier
- Corner gas fireplace
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out over back yard
- Walk-in closet
- Stained wood raised panel vanity with travertine tile counter-top and two sinks
- Carpeted bathroom floor
- Tub set in platform with travertine tile surround
- Large walk-in shower with sliding glass doors, travertine tile surround, and built-in seat
- Stucco exterior
- Covered front porch with arches
- Landscaped front yard with raised planting area
- Fenced back yard
- Large covered back yard patio
- 3 car garage
- Mission style red tile roof
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 4267 Ruby Ave, San Jose 95135:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
4267 Ruby Ave, San Jose 95135 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 4267 Ruby Ave, San Jose 95135