Cherished Home With Spectacular Views
When you are entertaining in the spacious living room - formal dining room, no one will want to leave the room. The view through the huge picture window is fantastic. SF Peninsula cities, San Francisco skyscrapers, Treasure Island, and the Bay Bridge lie before you. Should you want to relax in a secluded spot, the backyard brick patio provides a perfect place. The sloping back yard rises behind the home making the patio feel like a mountain side retreat.
Both the living room and the family room have glass doors leading out to the backyard patio making indoors feel intimately connected to the outdoors.
- Living space: 1,640 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,460 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Laurel Elementary, Abbott Middle, Hillsdale High
- White appliances except range
- Gas freestanding range
- White cabinets, upper cabinets with glass paned doors
- White tile counter tops
- High tile back splash with accents
- Tile floor
- Carpeted floor
- Wood burning fireplace with stone tile surround
- View of SF Peninsula to San Francisco
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to SF Peninsula to San Francisco
- White vanity with white tile countertop
- Tile bathroom floor
- Tub with tile surround
- Walk-in glass doored shower
- V-groove wood siding exterior
- Landscaped front yard with terraced artificial lawn
- Fenced back yard with brick patio
More information about the San Mateo Neighborhood
- Print documents for 305 Rolling Hills Ave, San Mateo 94403:
- Paper fact sheet
- Home details posters
Neighborhood attractions poster
Neighborhood home values poster
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Mateo home for sale, without agent branding.
Tour of 305 Rolling Hills via tourfactory in new window
*Verify space availability with school
district, facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.