1 Quail Ct, Woodside 94062
Sunset Views, 10 Minutes to 92 & 280
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living space: 2,950 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 113,256 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1975
- Schools: Kings Mountain Primary, Cunha Intermediate, Half Moon Bay High
Mountain Top Home, Minutes From Silicon Valley
Located just off of Skyline Blvd 3 miles from 92, with views of the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Cruz Mountains, this home provides mountain living close to urban ammenities and jobs. It is only 10 minutes to the 92 - 280 intersection which is halfway between San Francisco and San Jose.
- Living space: 2,950 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 113,256 sq.ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Kings Mountain Primary, Cunha Intermediate, Half Moon Bay High
- White appliances
- Easy clean, smooth surface cooktop
- Raised panel stained wood cabinets
- Stone slab counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Wood floor
- High vaulted, open beam, white ceiling
- Wood floor
- Freestanding wood stove
- View of balcony, Santa Cruz Mountains, Pacific Ocean
- High vaulted, open beam, stained wood ceiling
- Wood floor
- Sliding glass doors looking out to balcony, Santa Cruz Mountains, Pacific Ocean
- Walk-in closet
- Raised panel stained wood vanity with travertine countertop and two sinks
- Travertine tile bathroom floor
- Tub set in platform with travertine tile surround
- Glass doored walk-in shower with travertine tile surround
- Ship lap wood siding exterior
- Paving stone driveway (large)
- Rural landscaped front yard with lawns, shrubs, and mature evergreen trees
- Large yard with children's play area and space for large garden
More information about the Woodside Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1 Quail Ct, Woodside 94062:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Woodside (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Woodside home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Woodside leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
1 Quail Ct, Woodside 94062 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1 Quail Ct, Woodside 94062