Beautiful Serene Townhouse Overlooking Park and Redwood Shores Lagoon
This lovely, remodeled Cape Cod style townhouse is next to Shannon Park and overlooks the nearby lagoon. With the park located behind the townhouse, this home has a wonderful open, spacious, ambiance. This home is positioned inside the community, and has only the light community traffic on the street.
- Living space: 1,874 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 185,764 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Sandpiper Elementary, Ralston Intermediate, Carlmont High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Dark stained wood recessed panel cabinets
- Caesarstone style counter tops
- High back splash, both Caesarstone and tile depending on location
- Tile floor
- Open beam ceiling
- Wood floor
- Ledger stone fireplace with stone tile hearth
- View of back patio and park beyond
- High ceiling with clerestory windows
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out over patio to park and lagoon beyond
- Walk-in closet with built in organizers
- Dark stained wood vanity with marble counter-top and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Tub set in platform with stone tile surround
- Shower over tub
- Shingle siding exterior
- Arbor covered walkway to front door
- Fenced back yard patio
- Community pool and spa
Watch The Movie
More information about the Redwood Shores Neighborhood
- Print documents for 105 Mendocino Way, Redwood Shores 94065:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Redwood Shores (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Redwood Shores home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Redwood Shores leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.