104 Mendocino Way - Redwood Shores
104 Mendocino Way, Redwood Shores 94065
Lovely Townhouse Overlooking Park and Redwood Shores Lagoon
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living space: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Lot size: NA sq. ft.
- Year built: 1989
- Schools: Sandpiper Elementary, Ralston Intermediate, Carlmont High
Lovely Townhouse Overlooking Shannon Park and Redwood Shores Lagoon Beyond
Flexible floor plan currently with formal dining area in "L" of living room. A small sitting room at the back of the house adjacent to the kitchen could be a breakfast area or play area for small children. Current breakfast area is separated from the kitchen by a bar. It could be used as the main dining area.
Master bedroom upstairs has a balcony overlooking Shannon Park with views of the Redwood Shores Lagoon beyond.
- Living space: 1,874 sq.ft.
- Lot size: NA sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Sandpiper Elementary, Ralston Intermediate, Carlmont High
- White and stainless steel appliances
- Free standing stainless steel gas range
- Recessed panel stained wood cabinets
- Stone counter tops
- High stone back splash
- Wood floor
- Open beam ceiling
- Wood floor
- Fireplace built into wall with stone tile surround
- View of back patio and trees
- High vaulted ceiling
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out over patio to Shannon Park and Redwood Shores Lagoon beyond
- Walk-in closet
- Recessed panel stained wood vanity with Caesar Stone style countertop and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Soaking tub with tile surround
- Walk-in shower
- Shingle exterior
- Covered front porch
- Fenced back yard with patio
- Community swimming pool
More information about the Redwood Shores Neighborhood
- Print documents for 104 Mendocino Way, Redwood Shores 94065:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Redwood Shores (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Redwood Shores home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Redwood Shores leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
104 Mendocino Way, Redwood Shores 94065 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 104 Mendocino Way, Redwood Shores 94065