Spacious And Beautiful Townhouse
Tranquil and spacious townhome in Arbor Real community. The main entrance leads to an exquisite
open layout complete with gas fireplace, high ceilings, dining area and beautiful attached kitchen
perfect for family meals or entertaining.
The three-story design offers excellent privacy with attached bedrooms and bathrooms. Extensive
windows provide lots of natural light throughout the entire home. Two large balconies including one off
master suite provide additional views of the beautiful grounds.
This 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom townhome is in a serene park-like setting within a short distance to all
the conveniences of its central location. Community features include parks, pool and a clubhouse.
- Living space: 2,322 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 441 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Central air conditioning
- Briones Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cook top
- Golden stained wood cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Tile floor
- High ceiling
- Wood floor
- Gas fireplace with stone tile surround
- View of balcony and common area
- High vaulted ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out and glass paned door leading out to balcony
- Walk-in closet
- Golden stained wood vanity with tile counter-top and ceramic sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Tub in tile clad platform
- Glass doored walk-in shower
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front common area with private raised patio
More information about the Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 4201 Juniper Ln G, Palo Alto 94306:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.