406 Hogarth Ter - Sunnyvale
406 Hogarth Ter, Sunnyvale 94087
Great Townhome - New to Market 5/4/2017
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Living space: 1,467 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 2,295 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1979
- Schools: Stocklmeir Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Fremont High
More Details Coming Soon - just posted 5/5/2017, this is the only info at the moment
With the only shared wall being the garage wall, this home feels like a single family house.
- Living space: 1,467 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 2,295 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 car attached garage
- Remodeled in 2005
- Separate laundry room
- Stocklmeir Elementary, Cupertino Middle, Fremont High
- White and stainless steel appliances
- White free standing electric range
- Maple cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Tile floor
- Vaulted ceiling
- Laminate floor
- Block floor to ceiling fireplace, with block hearth
- View of front yard and back patio
Master Suite (2 master bedroom suites)
- Vaulted ceiling (in upstairs master bedroom 1)
- Laminate floor
- Master 1 windows looking out to complex
- Master 2 windows looking out over front yard
- Stained wood vanity with synthetic countertop and sink
- Tile bathroom floor
- Walk-in shower (master 1)
- Tub with shower over tub and tile surround (master 2)
- Stucco exterior
- Large patio in back
- Landscaped front yard with lawn, shrubs and 2 shade trees
- Fenced back yard
- $300 month HOA
More information about the Sunnyvale Neighborhood
- Print documents for 406 Hogarth Ter, Sunnyvale 94087:
- Paper fact sheet for 406 Hogarth Ter, Sunnyvale
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Sunnyvale (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this Sunnyvale home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Sunnyvale leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
406 Hogarth Ter, Sunnyvale 94087 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 406 Hogarth Ter, Sunnyvale 94087