I don't think you will find anything in this house that wasn't touched by the beautiful remodeling.
This home gives you both a 3 bedroom home and a separate studio. If you work at Google or other nearby hi-tech company offering free food, the studio could be perfect for you. You could rent out the 3 bedroom home and live in the studio.
Behind the wooden fence is a semi-private area ideal for blending outdoor entertaining with indoors. Additionally the back and side yards have a large patio which is partially covered, providing even more area for outdoor entertaining. If the indoors wasn't so attractive you could spend all of your waking hours outside.
The beautifully remodeled kitchen has beautiful cabinets, counter tops, and high tile backsplash. The excellent black trimmed stainless steel appliances and lighting make the kitchen a joy to use.
New windows, floors, and a bright white upward sloping ceiling common in many contemporary homes, make the bedrooms enjoyable and relaxing.
- Living space: 1,382 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,000 sq.ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Costano Elementary, Costano Elementary, Menlo-Atherton High
- Stainless steel with black trim appliances
- Free standing gas range with overhead stainless steel fan
- Golden stained wood cabinets with raised panels
- Dark stone counter tops
- High tile back splash
- Tile floor
- Wood floor
- Wood burning fireplace with white tile surround and hearth, white mantel
- View of front yard and side yard
- Vaulted ceilings
- Wood floor
- Windows looking out to back yard
- Closets with sliding doors having "raised panels"
- Dark stained vanity with one-piece countertop and sink with bowed front
- Tile bathroom floor
- Shower over tub with glass doors
- Stucco exterior
- 2 Car attached garage
- Fenced front yard with private front porch
- Fenced back yard with covered patio
- Large main room with spacious enough for bed and entertainment/office area
- Wood floor and new windows.
- Sink and refrigerator
- Bathroom with shower over tub, stained wood vanity with one piece Corian style counter and sink
More information about the East Palo Alto Neighborhood
- Print documents for 2774 Gonzaga St, East Palo Alto 94303:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about East Palo Alto (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this East Palo Alto home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about East Palo Alto leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.