896 Foxworthy Ave - San Jose
896 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose 95125
Gorgeous Willow Glen Single Family Home
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Living space: 1,589 sq. ft.
- Year built: 2003
- Schools: Canoas Elementary, Muir Middle, Gunderson High
Beautiful Single Family Home
Your guests enter this beautiful single family home passing across your large front patio which is overlooking the tree-lined walkway leading up to your home. There is no nearby auto traffic as cars only travel behind the home to reach the garage. The split-story design creates a wonderful open feeling yet lets you have your personal space out of immediate view so it doesn't have to be kept in showroom condition.
- Living space: 1,589 sq.ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Canoas Elementary, Muir Middle, Gunderson High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Golden stain wood, raised panel cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- High granite back splash
- Tile floor
- Hands free sink faucet
- High ceiling
- Wood floor
- Gas fireplace
- View of front yard
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to front and side
- Walk-in closet with organizers
- Recently remodeled bathroom with Hansgrohe fixtures
- Stained wood vanity with porcelain counter top and two recessed sinks
- Tile bathroom floor
- Soaking tub with tile surround and hand shower
- Walk-in frameless glass doored shower with tile surround
- Stucco exterior
- Large front patio with steel railing
- Attached garage beneath home (ground floor)
Watch The Movie
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 896 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose 95125:
- Paper fact sheet
Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
896 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose 95125 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 896 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose 95125