280 Easy St 209 - Mountain View
280 Easy St 209, Mountain View 94043
Delightful 2 Bed, 2 Bath Condo With Private Patio
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 967 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1964
- Schools: Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
Delightful 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo
This delightful, light filled condo has its own private patio perfect for relaxing or for a BBQ. The community pool and nearby parks provide ample opportunity for recreation. Both the living room and dining area open out to the patio providing excellent entertaining space and filling the home with soft light.
- Living space: 967 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Landels Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
- White freestanding electric range
- White built-in microwave
- Black dishwasher
- Oak recessed panel cabinets
- Easy clean Formica counter tops
- Low Formica back splash
- Tile floor
- Open to dining area
- Sliding glass door to private patio
- Laminate floor
- Easy clean laminate floor
- Windows looking out to Easy St
- Wide sliding door closet
- Dark recessed panel vanity with one-piece counter-top and sink
- Shower over tub with stone tile surround
- Grooved siding and shingle exterior
- Landscaped front yard(common area) with lawn and mature trees
- Fenced private patio
- Pool in common area
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 280 Easy St 209, Mountain View 94043:
- Paper fact sheet
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: CALL 650-857-1000
Virtual Tour of this Mountain View home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
280 Easy St 209, Mountain View 94043 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 280 Easy St 209, Mountain View 94043