87 Devonshire Ave - Mountain View
87 Devonshire Ave, Mountain View 94043
Charming Bungalow Near High-Tech Campuses
SOLD! - Represented Buyer
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living space: 960 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 5,000 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1983
- Schools: Huff Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
Walk/Bike to High Tech Campuses
- Living space: 960 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 5,000 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Huff Elementary, Crittenden Middle, Mountain View High
- White appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Wood cabinets
- Formica counter tops
- Low Formica back splash
- Vinyl floor
- Open to dining area
- Vaulted ceiling
- Carpeted floor
- View of front & driveway
- Carpeted floor
- Windows looking out to side yard
- Sliding door closet
- White vanity with one-piece countertop and sink
- Vinyl bathroom floor
- Shower over tub
- Grooved wood siding exterior
- Landscaped front yard with lawn
- Fenced back yard with patio and lawn
More information about the Mountain View Neighborhood
- Print documents for 87 Devonshire Ave, Mountain View 94043:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about Mountain View (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
- Verify school availability with school
district. Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed. The link information about Mountain View leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assesor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may have been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
87 Devonshire Ave, Mountain View 94043 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 87 Devonshire Ave, Mountain View 94043