1140 Delno St, San Jose 95126
Charming Updated Home
SOLD! - represented buyer
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Living space: 832 sq. ft.
- Lot size: 3,480 sq. ft.
- Year built: 1937
- Schools: Trace Elementary, Hoover Middle, Lincoln High
Beautifully Updated Charming Home
- Living space: 832 sq.ft.
- Lot size: 3,480 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Trace Elementary, Hoover Middle, Lincoln High
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free standing gas range
- Grey raised panel cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Low granite back splash
- Wood floor
- Room for breakfast table & chairs
- Ceiling with rolled edge at walls
- Wood floor
- View of front yard
- Room for dining area
- Ceramic pedestal sink
- Shower over tub with tile surround
- Tile floor
- Oak floor
- Windows on two walls
- Stucco exterior
- Landscaped front yard with lawn
- Freestanding garage with finished interior
- Fenced back yard with patio, lawn, and mature trees
More information about the San Jose Neighborhood
- Print documents for 1140 Delno St, San Jose 95126:
- Neighborhood attractions poster
- Neighborhood home values poster
- Information about San Jose (web only)
Offer Date and Time: SOLD!
Virtual Tour of this San Jose home for sale, without agent branding.
- Verify school availability with school
district. The link information about San Jose leads to information about the schools and school districts.
- Most newly constructed homes report the square feet as defined by the building department. This is often higher than the "living area square feet" and often higher than reported by the tax assessor office. If the tax assessor reports a lower square feet on an older home, there may hSt been an addition where a final inspection was not done. Buyer should verify the sq. ft. reported, irrespective of the source.
- Facts believed accurate but NOT guaranteed.
1140 Delno St, San Jose 95126 - Nearby Attractions
*Red circle marks 0.5 miles around 1140 Delno St, San Jose 95126